If you want to watch different movies, TV shows or live TV channels, then IPTVs are the best solution. You can get different videos on demand and live TV channels in one place. Most IPTV apps and players are only available for smartphones, not for smart TVs. So you may be wondering how to stream IPTV on a smart TV. Then Chromecast is a wonderful option. With Chromecast, you can stream content from your smartphones and computers to the TV. With Chromecast, you can cast IPTV from an Android, iOS or PC device to a Chromecast-connected TV.
Important: A Chromecast is not ideal for streaming IPTV. We therefore recommend using an Android box such as a Formuler z8 or a Formuler z10 Pro in any case.6IPTV.ORG Team
Chromecast Compatible IPTV Applications #
Not all IPTV apps come with cast support. Few IPTV apps are compatible with Cast support and can cast video content to Smart TVs and other devices. GSE SMART IPTV, Perfect Player IPTV are some of the IPTV apps that support Chromecast.
How to Use IPTV with Chromecast: Android Devices #
(1) Download and install the GSE Smart IPTV IPTV app on your Android smartphone.
(2) Login to customer portal and copy M3U URL.
(3) Paste the playlist under "Remote Playlists".
(4) Tap the Cast icon on the screen and select your Chromecast device.
(5) If the connection is successful, the video content will be streamed to your TV.
Apply Chromecast IPTV: Screen Mirroring #
Instructions for Android devices #
(1) Download and install any IPTV application you want.
(2) Login with your account or use M3U URL.
(3) Swipe down to bring up the notification panel.
(4) Tap on the Cast option.
(5) Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
(6) Now launch the IPTV app and start streaming the video content.
(7) The video will be displayed on your Chromecast device.
Apple iOS users #
You cannot directly mirror iOS devices to Chromecast like your Android device. You need to use a third party app called Streamer for Chromecast.
(1) Download and install Streamer for Chromecast from App Store .
(2) Launch the app and tap on your Chromecast device.
(3) Select Screen Mirror option and tap Screen Mirroring.
(4) Then select Start Broadcast to start mirroring your iOS device's screen to Chromecast.
(5) Once the phone is mirrored on your TV, open the IPTV app and play your video.
(6) The IPTV video will be mirrored to your Chromecast device. For better orientation, play the video in landscape format.
How to Stream IPTV on Chromecast: PC #
(1) Go to the IPTV website you want to stream from using Chrome browser.
(2) Right-click anywhere on the screen and select Cast option.
(3) Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
(4) Select Cast Tab from the Sources drop-down menu.
(5) If the connection is successful, the respective tab will be displayed on your TV.
(6) Start playing your favorite content. It will be displayed on your TV.
How to cast IPTV from iPhone to Chromecast?
For iPhones and iPads, you must use the Streamer for Chromecast.
Can I receive IPTV on Chromecast?
Yes, you can cast any IPTV video to your Chromecast using smartphone or PC.
Which devices are recommended for IPTV use?
We mainly recommend the latest Formuler devices, which offer excellent performance. (Formuler z10 Pro is currently one of the best devices on the market worldwide.)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service via email.
Email: [email protected]