We will show you how to install the 6IPTV app on an Android device or FireTV Stick. Follow our guide step by step.
Properties of the 6IPTV app #
- Available on all Android devices
- Free VPN ?️
- EPG data included
- Parental control PIN available ?
- Several languages available
- Program reminder ?
- Catch up available
6IPTV App Installation #
- Step 1: Choose the "magnifying glass icon” from around the “DownloaderDownload and install the application from the Amazon Store.
- Step 2: Open the "Downloader' and paste the following URL into the 'http' field to start the download. https://dl.6iptv.com/6IPTV.apk
Or the CODE: 16978
to start the download.
- Step 3:: Now please press “Go“ to download the “6IPTV application" to start. After that, the 6IPTV app only needs to be installed and opened.
- Step 4:: You can always find your access data for the app in your Account.
- In order to be able to see the access data for the 6IPTV app, you must click on "Lines” and then click Information. Now a pop-up should appear showing some information such as M3U URL, expiry date, User ID & Password. The user ID and password must be used for the 6IPTV app.
- Step 5:: Now you only have to use the data to use our service with the 6IPTV app. After logging in, a message will appear regarding the content that needs to be loaded, this must be completed and may take a few minutes.
- It is important to note that you will automatically get to “Sign In” after you have entered the password. Therefore, all you have to do is press the “OK” button on the remote control.
- Step 6:: Should a message appear that may look like "Allow 6IPTV to access photos, media, and files on your device?” we ask “Allow”/”Accept” to go.
- Step 7: Done!
If you have any further questions, concerns or suggestions, our customer service is available at the following e-mail address ? [email protected]
6IPTV App – Setup on Android Devices! #
How to set up the 6IPTV app on a FireTV Stick or other Android devices. Easy setup with our guide.